It’s not a stretch to say that entrepreneurialism is in our DNA. We represent growing companies across a wide spectrum of industries, including clean tech and green companies, Internet, gaming, new media and software. Our specialty is guiding entrepreneurial companies through their lifecycle of growth, expansion and liquidity.
Credo has its roots in Silicon Valley in a way that few Southern California law firms do. A number of our attorneys have served as venture investors and private equity professionals, which gives us the know-how and network of resources to help clients raise money.
We often serve as regular corporate counsel or outside general counsel to our clients. We invest in understanding their buisnesses, which helps us give better advice. We help our entrepreneurial clients with all of their day-to-day corporate law needs, including:
• Venture capital, angel and private equity financing
• Private placement memorandums (PPMs)
• Securities law and SEC compliance
• Intellectual property protection and commercialization, licensing and other technology transactions
• Strategic alliances, joint ventures, outsourcing and other partnering deals
• Corporate governance and board matters
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Lending transactions
• Real estate and equipment leases
• Stock option and other equity compensation plans
• Family business planning
• Employment matters
• Commercial contracts and transactions of all types