Angel Capital, Venture Capital and Investor Representation
When it comes to representing angel, venture and other investors, we know the market. Several of us have roots in several leading Silicon Valley firms, and our managing partner, Heather McCormick, is an angel investor and board member at Pasadena Angels. We’re familiar with all variations of venture deals, and we’ve been innovators in creating new structures, such as efficient seed rounds and performance based valuation features.
In addition to our legal work, we see a lot of venture deal flow. This enables us to show our investor clients the best investment opportunities, and to introduce our entrepreneurial clients to investors who will be the best fit. Once the deals close, we are experts at helping these entrepreneurial companies grow throughout their lifecycle and to achieve successful exits. Please see our practice description for Entrepreneurial Companies.
Here are some of the services we provide to our angel, venture and other investor clients:
• Identification and due diligence of potential investments
• Structuring and negotiation of investment documents
• Advice on fund matters and investor relations
• Management incentive and equity plans
• Board and governance matters
• Ongoing day-to-day representation of portfolio companies